Tuesday August 04, 2020 . . . Getting Back in the Game . . . . . . As businesses get back to normal, following this lockdown we've all experienced, stepping up your job search makes sense. As you think about getting back in the game - the Job Search Game -, here are some steps to revitalize and renew your search.
Here's how to renew your search:
1. Re-set - your targeted goal for the type of job you want.
2. Re-group - Review your marketing materials - Resume is at the top of the list. Make sure it is updated and revised.
3. Redevelop - your Elevator Speech in concert with your renewed goal.
4. Review - your Networking Contacts List. Schedule 2 networking meetings a day.
5. Remove - any negativity from your Elevator Speech, Resume, other marketing materials, and networking.
6. Renew - your energy.
Just as companies begin to revisit, re-set, and revitalize their business plans, you can do the same. As they step up hiring, following these 6 steps will enable you to step up your search.
Helping people grow their
Let us help you strategize how to plan a job change, implement your plan, or get your transition back on track. Let us help you achieve your goals!
This week's featured article: Changing Your Career WITHOUT Starting at the Bottom
Bronze Service Level: Learn how to build a resume and use it to get a job.
Silver Service Level: Learn how to use your resume to market yourself and "show & sell" employers the benefits of hiring you.
Gold Service Level: Comprehensive approach. Develop a full complement of personal-professional marketing tools and your networking and interviewing skills to advance your career.
Platinum Service Level: Join the club . . . and we will stick with you from the beginning of your career quest to its fruition. Limited availability and membership by Invitation Only.
Other Ways We Can Help
◆❖◆ Speaking and Presentations
◆❖◆ Training Workshops
◆❖◆ Individual Coaching Appointments
◆❖◆ Articles for Publication
Please contact us for the help you may need.
Nancy Founder AJC - Career Strategy © Nancy@ajcglobal.com