To perform your audit:
1. Set aside a block of time in which you can devote your total attention - no interruptions!
2. If possible, find a “job search buddy” who will help you think -- and talk -- things through.
3. Review your Career Strategy - Marketing Plan: What response have you received from your target companies?
4. Review your resume. Update it based on your more current knowledge of your industry and about the job REALLY want.
5. Review your interviews (Serious networking meetings count.). How do you rate your answers to the 5 - 10 most FAQs?
6. How close did you get? If you’ve come in in the top 3 a few times, find out “Why?”
Helping people grow their
Let us help you strategize how to plan a change, implement your plan, or get your transition back on track. Let us help you achieve your goals!This week's featured article: Delivering An Effective Presentation in an Interview
Bronze Service Level: Learn how to build a resume and use it to get a job.
Silver Service Level: Learn how to use your resume to market yourself and "show & sell" employers the benefits of hiring you.
Gold Service Level: Comprehensive approach. Develop a full complement of personal-professional marketing tools and your networking and interviewing skills to advance your career.
Platinum Service Level: Join the club . . . and we will stick with you from the beginning of your career quest to its fruition. Limited availability and membership by Invitation Only.
Other Ways We Can Help
● Speaking and Presentations
● Training Workshops
● Individual Coaching Appointments
● Articles for Publication
Please contact us for the help you may need.
Nancy Founder AJC - Career Strategy © Nancy@ajcglobal.com